July 3, 2013

Navy and tan

 

 

 

 

 
 
I ordered some clothes online at Forever21 last week and I was really happy when it all came! It is pretty hot outside so I thought that it was the perfect occasion to wear my newly arrived faux-leather skirt and my new sailor stripe shirt. I like the classic combo of neutral colors like navy and tan. For accessories, I kept it neutral too with gold earrings, a white clutch and tan wedges.
 
1. Breton striped tee from Forever21 ( here )
 
2. Box pleated faux leather skirt from Forever21 ( here )
 
3. Dream Catcher Hoops from Forever21 ( here )
 
4.  White leather clutch from Village des Valeurs ( similar here )
 
5. ''Davilda'' wedges from Aldo ( here )
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your outfit, especially with the skirt! And of course, how you're wearing it: Looks so good!

    Love, Ceyda xx

    ReplyDelete