July 21, 2013

Safari Chic!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
One thing that I really like about the leopard print it's the fact that is it as versatile as black! Really!! The fabulous print goes with everything and it always looks so chic. I paired a simple leo oversized shirt with a flowy mint skirt and my new black sandals.
 
1. Leopard print long sleeve shirt from H&M ( similar here )
 
2. Mint skirt from H&M ( similar here )
 
3. Tortoise shell sunglasses from Ardène ( similar here )
 
4. '' Pauly '' chandelier earrings from Aldo ( here )
 
5. Black clutch from Village des Valeurs
 
6. '' Senza '' ankle strap open toe sandals from Bamboo ( here )
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of leo prints, but your outfit looks very chic!
    I like your sandals.

    Love, Ceyda <3

    ReplyDelete