July 8, 2013

White and floral!

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
This outfit is actually from Saturday night. I passed all day outside tanning and in the swimming pool so I got a pretty good tan. I was such a nice and warm summer day that I had to wear something really light like this 70's crochet top (which is my mom's). I wanted a bohemian look so I wore light floral shorts and my new sandals from Aldo. They are tan with three gold buckles and the square heel is made in ''wood''.
 
1. Vintage crochet top from my mom's closet ( similar here )
 
2. Floral shorts from Forever21 ( similar here )
 
3. Pink chandelier earrings from WalMart ( similar here )
 
4. Sea charm bracelet from Bizou ( similar here )
 
5. ''Mili'' platform sandals from Aldo ( here )

1 comment:

  1. You've so many nice pieces from Forever21 and I'm so sad that here isn't a shop in my near!
    The floral shorts are so lovely!

    Love, Ceyda xx

    ReplyDelete