The other night I was looking at the sales online at Zara and I totally felt in love with this Moroccan kaftan. I've always been attracted to anything Arabic and exotic plus, the color combo of pink and blue was just perfect! Since the kaftan is so colorful, I paired it with a simple white jeans and a pair of ankle strap black sandals. I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit simple and chic so using neutrals like white and black always works!
1. Printed kaftan from Zara ( here )
2. White jeans from Stitches ( similar here )
3. Aviator sunglasses from Ardène ( similar here )
4. White leather clutch from Village des Valeurs ( similar here )
5. '' Senza '' ankle strap open toe sandals from Bamboo ( here )